All our communication in one place – events, publications, videos and much more
CEAC functions as a communication platform for information sharing and dialogue, as well as on-line and off-line interactions. It engages with students, researchers, policymakers, and the civil society through various communication channels, including social media, newsletter, and academic publications.
Forum on Global security and Development in a Transforming World: Challenge and Response.
Organised by the School of International Relations and Public Affairs, Fudan University.
DAAD organised a Forum on “How can Erasmus+ cooperation projects contribute to the internationalisation of my institution?”
Mireia Paulo participated in a webinar on the topic “Digital Markets Act (DMA) and Digital Services Act (DSA) – Opportunities and challenges for EU-China relations”
Mireia Paulo participated in a webinar on the topic “EU’s Strategic Autonomy in the Era of Global Internet Governance”
Did you miss the welcome and launch event of the CEAC?
During the Session I relevant guests from CEAC, RUB, and the European Commission welcomed and introduced the launch of CEAC. During the Session II, outstanding academics shared their views at the roundtable on “EU-Asia Connectivity: Governance, Partnerships, and Priorities”
Ceac in Media
Chinese Involvement in North European Seaports: The Cases of Belgium and Germany”, in: Jean-Marc Blanchard (ed.) (2023), Chinese overseas ports in Europe and the Americas: Understanding Smooth and Turbulent Seas, Routledge: Abingdon, pp. 70-92.
⇒ Book description and acquisition here.
- Bersick, B. and Paulo, M. (2021). China, the EU, and Connectivity. Organised by The European-Asian Research Network on Strategies for Promoting Europe-Asia Connectivity (SPEAC). 17 May. Available online.
- Paulo, M. & Dekker, B. (2021). Fragmented Global Data Governance: the Role of China, the EU, and the US. CHERN Policy Brief. Issue 2. December. Available online.
- Bersick, S. (2019). “East Asia and the European Union: Partners in Global Economic Governance”, in: East Asia Community Review, Special Issue.
- Bersick, S. (2018). “The political context: ASEM – (more than?) a forum of dialogue between Asia and Europe”, Bonn, pp. 19-27.
- Bersick, S. and Schwerbrock, J. (2018). “The political context: ASEM – (more than?) a forum of dialogue between Asia and Europe”, in: Angress, A. and Wuttig, S. (eds.), ASEM Education Process – Looking back, looking ahead, Bonn.
- Paulo, M. (2018). China-Europe Investment Cooperation: A Digital Silk Road. In: Y. Cheng, L. Song and L. Huang, eds. The Belt & Road Initiative in the Global Arena. Singapore: Palgrave MacMillan, pp. 177-204. Available online
- Bersick, S. (2017). “Asia Europe Meeting (ASEM)”, in: Staatslexikon Bd. 1, Görres Gesellschaft and Verlag Herder (eds.) pp. 1324-1326.
- Andréosso-O’Callaghan, B., Bersick, S., and Jaussaud, J. (2016). “Introduction”, The Copenhagen Journal of Asian Studies, Vol. 36, No. 2 [Online]. Available here.
- Andréosso-O’Callaghan, B., Bersick, S., und Jaussaud, J. (2016). Asia-EU relations – MNEs’ responses to an uncertain global business environment, Nr. 2.
- Bersick, S., Christou, G. und S. Yi, S. (2016). “Cybersecurity and EU-China Relations,” in Kirchner, C. and Dorussen (eds.) (2016). Security Relations between China and the European Union: From Convergence to Cooperation?. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, pp. 167-186. doi: 10.1017/cbo9781316563243.010.
- Harnisch, S., Bersick, S. and Gottwald, J.-C. (2016). China’s international roles: challenging or supporting international order? New York, NY [u.a.]: Routledge.
- Paulo, M. (2016). The role of e-Governance in Europe’s image of the Chinese Communist Party. International Communication Gazette, 78(1–2), pp. 39–63. DOI: 10.1177/1748048515618105. Available online.
- Paulo, M (2016). ‘电子治理如何影响欧洲人心目中的中国形象‘ 在门镜，中国与欧盟的相互认知,北京:中国社会科学出版社， 2016年版。Available online.